Submitted by: Josh Mandel <firstname.lastname@example.org>
2 c + 2 T flour
1/2 t baking soda
1/2 t salt
12 T butter, melted and cooled
1 c dark brown sugar, packed
1/2 c granulated sugar
1 egg, large
1 egg yolk
2 t vanilla extract
3/2 c chocolate chips
- Heat over to 325, and grease baking sheets
- Whisk flower, soda, salt in medium bowl
- Mix butter and sugars until combined. Add egg, yolk, vanilla, then dry ingredients and beat until combined. Add chips.
- Form cookies (~1/4 c each) and tear to create an attractive finish.
- Bake until light golden brown, soft puffy centers (15 to 18 minutes). Cool on sheets.