Submitted by: Carrie Poon <firstname.lastname@example.org>
1 lb wonton wrappers
1 lb minced pork
1 1/4 lbs Shanghainese bok choi
1/2 lb shrimp (optional)
1 can chicken stock
6 T soy sauce
1 T sesame oil
2 T corn flour
1 T sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1) Chop the bok choi into very small pieces, draining away as much water as possible.
2) Chop the shrimp into small pieces.
3) Combine the pork, bok choi and shrimp. Add soy sauce, sesame oil, corn flour, sugar, salt and pepper. Mix well.
4) Wrap the seasoned meat mix with wontons wrappers (wrapped wontons can be put into
the freezer immediately and stored for 2 weeks)
5) Heat the chicken stock in a medium pot.
6) At the same time, boil enough water in another pot to cover wontons. Add the wontons and bring to a
boil again. Let boil for another 10 minutes or until cooked.
7) Scoop the wontons out of the water with a slotted spoon, drain the water and put into the heated chicken